Packaged Mustard Oil
Mustard Oil is versatile oil, which can be used for both therapeutic uses and culinary applications. When it comes to the use of oils as a soothing topical agent, Mustard Oil is considered to be helpful with the pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
Mustard seeds and mustard oil are staple spice components in several international cuisines. Both the culinary and medicinal properties of mustard seeds have been explored for thousands of years. The popularity of mustard oil and belief in its benefits varies greatly across the world. In India, it is used in both the edible and external form, its consumers believing in its ability to act as a stimulate and antibacterial circulation.
Benefits of Mustard oil
• It can be used as an antibacterial oil
• Helps to detoxify human body
• Helps to stay away from coronary heart diseases
• Helps to reduce hair fall through improved blood circulation if it is massaged on scalp
• Stimulates digestion, circulation and excretory system
• It can be used as an irritant for stimulating sensation in senseless organs and muscles
• Helps preventing fungal growth, thus it can be used as anti-fungal
• Helps in winter for making body warm and generating mild irritating effect through massage on body
• Helps making immune system strong
• Protects teeth from germs if rubbed on gums and make gums strong
• Organic mustard oil helps preventing cancer and is also helpful for slowing down the ageing process