Gobind Bhog Rice
It is also known as JEERA RICE & CHOTI BASMATI in local nomenclature within some parts of the country. GangaGreens and Grains processed Gobind Bhog rice is sourced from premium quality of paddy widely grown in highly fertile fields located in the northern region. This region also produces the best quality of Gobind Bhog rice which is free from chemicals and pesticide & is sown, harvested in a conventional way.
Also known as the “FOOD OF GODS” Gobind Bhog as a first would be used for offering "BHOG" to Ram Lalla Virajaman idol in Ayodhya. This short grain, white, aromatic and sticky rice has a sweet buttery flavor and has high health benefits and are broadly used in various types of cuisines across the globe.
Gobind Bhog Rice Benefits
• It is also called as “Premium Aromatic Rice” or Khaas Dhan (Special Grain) and is the chosen offering for Lord Krishna on Janmashtami
• Widely used for special occasions, celebrations, festivals & religious ceremonies
• It is a universally accepted rice for food lovers as it can be used on a daily basis for preparation of various recipes across the Indian region
• It reduces body heat and also cures nervous disorder
• Easy to cook, delicious taste, rich in vitamins with a high caloric value
• Ideal for daily use, this fragrant rice can be used for making khichri, pulao, biryani, lemon rice, tamarind rice, tomato rice, kheer or fluffy plain rice
SonaMasoori rice is a medium-grain white rice, mostly grown in the areas of north, east & south of India, however because of minerals, nutrients, and vitamins it is consumed across the country and is even exported. It is ideal for everyday cooking as it contains less calories and low starch properties. It is ideal for those who are trying to shed some kilos. The slightly sweet aroma adds to the authentic taste to your food.
SonaMasoori Rice Benefits
• Untainted appearance and delectable taste
• Strongly aromatic cooked and uncooked rice
• Soft and non-sticky rice with good digestible qualities
• Famous for palatability and beaten rice making qualities
Arhar / Toor Dal
This Pulses is healthy, nutritious and easy to cook with. It is made up of about 20-25 percent of protein by weight, which is double the protein content of wheat and triple that of rice.
Studies have shown that people who eat at least ½ cup of pulses per day have higher intakes of fiber, protein, calcium, potassium, zinc, iron and magnesium as well as lower intakes of total saturated fat.
They’re low in fat, extremely nutrient-dense, and generally pretty affordable to buy (always a plus when you’re in between paychecks) & they pack in a lot of health benefits including:
Arhar / Toor Dal Benefits
• Promotes weight loss
• Boosts digestive health
• Rich source of dietary fibre
• Good for digestive system
• Rich in fibre
• Decrease chances of bloating and constipation
This variety of pulse is good for the body because it reduces cholesterol, prevent heart disease and contribute to healthy bones and teeth. This pulses is healthy, nutritious and easy to cook.
Always in demand, they’re low in fat, extremely nutrient-dense and generally pretty affordable too. It is high in dietary fiber, a good source of potassium, vitamin C and folate and is cholesterol free. Due to their high-fiber content, it also helps prevent constipation and promotes a healthy digestive tract.
Masoor Dal Benefits
• Good source of folic acid
• Best For bone strength
• High in protein
• Full of fiber
Wheat is the most common cereal grain, which comes from a type of grass (Triticum). The whole grain kernel of wheat, composed of bran (outer layer), wheat germ, and endosperm (innermost part), is an immense energy source.
GangaGreens packaged wheat is a good source of fiber, essential vitamins complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, proteins & minerals. Our refined and unrefined whole wheat is healthier because all the nutrients are intact.
• High in nutrients and fiber
• Lower your risk of heart disease
• Lower your risk of stroke
• Reduce your risk of obesity
• Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes
• Support healthy digestion
• Reduce chronic inflammation
Chickpeas \ Bengal Grams
As a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, GangaGreens packaged chickpeas offer a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, aiding weight management and reducing the risk of several diseases. Additionally, our chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Our chickpeas help you control your blood sugar levels & is a good source of protein which you can add to your daily diet. Black chickpea or kala chana as popularly known can be added to your daily diet to control diabetes and blood sugar levels naturally.
Chana Dal Benefits
• Great for the Heart
• Strong Muscles
• Better Body Immunity
• Disease Prevention
• Healthy Bones and Teeth
• Lowers Blood Sugar
• Aids in Weight Loss
• Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties